Bon Chef RMA Returns Policy
All returns must be submitted with a Return Merchandize Authorization number (RMA). Product returned without prior authorization will be refused and/or discarded.
- Requests for an RMA must be made within 30 days of the invoice date and must include the
product number, quantity, PO or Invoice number, and reason for the return.
- Any requests over 30 days from the invoice date will be declined.
- RMA’s are void 30 days after the date issued and will not be re-issued.
- All returns are subject to a restocking charge of 35%.
- Return Shipment must be sent prepaid and include the RMA Number on all boxes.
- Returns must be brand new and in the original packaging. Merchandise that is used, damaged, or improperly packed for return will be refused and credit will not be issued.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Sandstone Items (except for Smart Bowls in Pearl White – PHWT).
- Made to Order Items
- Custom Items / Special Cut
- Special Order Quantities / Bulk Orders
Please send all return requests to:
Cancellation requests on stock items must be received prior to warehouse processing of the order. Orders cancelled after the warehouse has begun processing will incur a 15% fee. Made to Order, Custom Items, Millwork, and Special-Order Quantities (Bulk Orders), can not be cancelled once order acknowledgments have been generated.